PGaccess Cannot connect to DB - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Artur Kuliński
Subject PGaccess Cannot connect to DB
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I think it's common problem but I didn't found answer in any
domcumentation included with pgaccess.

I've got postmaster running and I've got no problem to
connect and manipulate data with psql, but when I try to connect
with pgaccess I got message, that  connection to database xx on localhost
faild, authentication of unknown type faild with unknown message 65xxx. I
forgot my note with exact message, but I hope its enough. It happens with
pgacces included with Debian 2.1 Linux and with latest version of
PostgreSQL. I downloaded latest version of pgaccess but its the same.
"The  real  danger is not that        Artur Konrad Kulinskicomputers will begin to think
akulinsk@elka.pw.edu.pllike man,  but that man will         akulinsk@sk.com.plbegin to think like computers"
 Sydney J. Harris