RE: Problem migrating MSAccess97 table - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Glenn Howe
Subject RE: Problem migrating MSAccess97 table
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hi Dave,

First of all, thanks for the reply.

Second, I'm quite sure I am accessing the same database. Infact, from psql I
can list the table, just cannot access it.

contacts=> \dt

Database    = contacts
 +------------------+----------------------------------+----------+
 |  Owner           |             Relation             |   Type   |
 +------------------+----------------------------------+----------+
 | postgres         | Addresses                        | table    |
 | postgres         | msysconf                         | table    |
 | postgres         | pga_forms                        | table    |
 | postgres         | pga_queries                      | table    |
 | postgres         | pga_reports                      | table    |
 | postgres         | pga_scripts                      | table    |
contacts=> select * from addresses;
ERROR:  addresses: Table does not exist.
contacts=>
Furthermore, I can access the table from within pgadmin using the data
button. I cannot access the table from any other ODBC application
though(even though I am using the same odbc system dsn).

Attached is the database migration events.