PostgreSQL under Windows - Misc. - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Alain Chamoux
Subject PostgreSQL under Windows - Misc.
Date
List pgsql-novice

Dear all,

First of all, I just received your package with the T-shirts and the CD today. Thanks. Just a little detail: you mailed it on Dec 6, 2001 J DHL guys are not really frantic.

A serious question now: I should in fact install the Windows XP version of the database – and not the Linux one, at least not as a first step. Can you let me know how I have to proceed? I did not find the file to download in the ftp sites.

Many thanks.

Alain