RE: Saba Updated Users List - Talent Management Software - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Carol Hutton
Subject RE: Saba Updated Users List - Talent Management Software
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I Hope you are doing well.

This is in reference to my previous email I sent to you. I hope you had a chance to look at the same.

I would highly appreciate if you would share your thoughts on the same so that we can assist you best solution along with affordable cost.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Carol