Postgres Pro Standard - 18.104.22.168 has been released. This version contains:
- PostgreSQL 9.6.2 - nearly 80 fixes.
- Better automatic TCP port selection to allow multiversion installations of Postgres Pro in Windows.
- Covering indexes fixes.
- pg_pathman extension is upgraded to version 1.3 (see pg_pathman).
- sr_plan extension is now initialized independently for each database. (see sr_plan).
- Separate installation location for Postgres Pro in RHEL-based systems, which allows it to be installed together with PostgreSQL.
- pg_probackup improvements.
See Release Notes for details.