Re: Newbie disturbed about lack of CASE tools for PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ferruccio Zamuner
Subject Re: Newbie disturbed about lack of CASE tools for PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
In reply at the msg written by Scott Alexander on pgsql-general on 13 Jun
1999:

Dear Scott Alexander,

I'm a newbie too, but I've seen that *pgaccess* could be good
for you.

It's in the PostgreSQL contrib directory and you can ask at
the author for a more updated version.

> I recently asked people what their favorite CASE tool was for defining
> PostgreSQL databases and have gotten almost no answers - except one
> person who said they don't *use* PostgreSQL for databases over 60 tables
> precisely because of the lack of such support.

Best regards,                 \fer

NonSoLoSoft             |   E-Mail: nonsolosoft@diff.org
Casella Postale n.63    |   Fax: +39 011-9415237 (24h/24)
I-10023 Chieri (TO)     |   Tel: +39 011-9415237
ITALY                   |   (14:30-18:30 CET)