Help! Failure of pgdump -a - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Josh Berkus
Subject Help! Failure of pgdump -a
Date
List pgsql-sql
Folks,

In an effort to do some general cleanup in my database functions, I
dumped the schema (pgdump -s) and the data (pgdump -a) to seperate text
files.

I editied and restored the schema fine.  However, when I attemped to
restore the data (via \i filename), it failed selectively; some tables
were restored but many were not.  No errors were logged.

Can someone give me some help?   The application is due next week, and I
can't afford this setback.  Grazie.

-Josh