More problems with 7.2 & functions - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Josh Berkus
Subject More problems with 7.2 & functions
Date
Re: More problems with 7.2 & functions  ("Josh Berkus" <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-sql
Tom:

Thanks for the answer on Readline.

Now, more trouble upgrading ...
I'm getting this error:

ERROR: replace_vars_with_subplan_refs: variable not in subplan targetlist

It happens whenever I try to execute a function that worked perfectlyunder 7.1.3.  The function builds a query out of
VARCHARstrings andthen EXECUTES it.

I've tried running VACUUM ANALYZE on the database, and re-building therfunction.  No effect.

Sorry for e-mailing you directly, but I promised the client they'd havethe machine back at 8am on monday ...

-Josh Berkus