Re: Porting Web application written in Oracle 8 PL/SQL - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Porting Web application written in Oracle 8 PL/SQL
Date
List pgsql-sql
Andy,

Please do NOT cross-post mail to 3 different lists in the future!  It
shows a lack of respect for the other list subscribers.

> My company has a pretty big Web-based application written in PL/SQL
> using an Oracle 8 backend database. We're thinking about moving from
> Oracle to Postgresql. I wondered if there's any quick way to do the
> porting:

See Roberto Mello's PL/SQL porting guide at TechDocs:
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/

-Josh