Re: Applications using PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Applications using PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Marc,

> The key problem is that the  menu items on the left of teh screen are
> all
> graphics, so adding/removing is a royal pain :(  Vince has been
> working on
> a redesign of the site, its just slow with everything else on the go
> :(

Thanks for clearing that up.   How about we recruit some volunteers to
help Vince?   He shouldn't be doing this by himself, it'll never get
finished ...

Heck, we've got 8 volunteer web contributors for OpenOffice.org (you'll
actually see some progress on the 2nd anniversary), seems like we could
get one or two for Postgresql.org.

-Josh Berkus