Please claim review items for commit fest! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Please claim review items for commit fest!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hackers,

Just in case anyone was unclear, this is how we're trying things for
this commitfest:

1) Starting RIGHT NOW, reviewers should claim review items they are
interested in or specially qualified to review.

2) This weekend, I will check for all items which don't have one or
more reviewers and parcel them out to the Round Robin Reviewers who
don't already have patches to review.

You do not have to be a committer to be a reviewer.  Anyone who knows C
code and is familiar with PostgreSQL can be a reviewer.  Heck, even
non-C coders can review proposed APIs.  Each item can have several
reviewers, and probably should.

Oh, also reviewers -- please try to use constructive criticism!  Some
people are submitting their first patch, and we don't want them to
leave the project forever.  Thanks!

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco 415-752-2500