Re: SQL reference card - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: SQL reference card
Date
List pgsql-sql
Bob,

> I'm looking for a reference card for SQL. I've searched quite a lot,
> but a
> simple card
> in PostScript/PDF seems to be hiding for me ;)

It's not hiding from you.  There isn't one.  It'd be a little hard to
reduce all of SQL to a two-sided card.  The definition of SELECT alone
would take up one side ....

There is a company that does 8.5"x11" reference cards and sells them in
tech/academic bookstores.  I don't know the name, but you could try your
nearest major bookstore, and see if they have SQL as well as MS Office
and VBA.

Failing that, you can write your own and post it to
Techdocs.postgresql.org.  That's what open source is all about!

-Josh

                                       Josh Berkus
  Complete information technology      josh@agliodbs.com

Attachment