Re: BUG #5447: VPATH install postgres.bki - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Graham Swallow
Subject Re: BUG #5447: VPATH install postgres.bki
Date
List pgsql-bugs
(1) Thanks, I hope that PG9 is as good as it can be
(2) I had hoped that gmail would reply-all, doing "the right thing"
(3) Mailing list? This is a mailing list?

You mean when I grumble into this web-form,
it gets broadcast over the public address tannoy?
WOW !

Graham