Re: I installed PostgreSQL 16 from the offical Fedora 39 repos - need PostGIS - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Simon Connah
Subject Re: I installed PostgreSQL 16 from the offical Fedora 39 repos - need PostGIS
Date
List pgsql-novice

> On Mon, 2023-11-13 at 05:52 +0000, Simon Connah wrote:
>

> > I installed PostgreSQL 16 on a Fedora 39 server using these instructions:
> >

> > https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/redhat/
> >

> > and it is working fine but I need to add PostGIS to this install. Is there
> > another repo that provides this on Fedora 39 for the latest version of PostgreSQL?
>

> It is in the same repository.
>

> I can see the files in
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/16/fedora/fedora-39-x86_64/
>

> If you experience trouble with
>

> sudo dnf install postgis34_16
>

> please report that to the pgsql-pkg-yum mailing list.

Sorry. I forgot to reply all.

Thank you. One mistake I made in the above post is that it wasn't Fedora 39 it was Rocky Linux 9. I've sent a message
tothe Yum mailing list anyway.

Simon.
Attachment