Re: Attention PL authors: want to be listed in template table? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Hallgren
Subject Re: Attention PL authors: want to be listed in template table?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dave Cramer wrote:

> Actually the apache guys are doing another one (Harmony), and there
> is Kaffe. Hardly relevant to the conversation, just added for completion

I stand corrected. I forgot Kaffe. It also uses the "classpath" stuff
and have the same issues as GCJ.
Isn't Harmony is just an incubation project at Apache? To my knowledge
they have not produced anything yet and it will be years before they
have something useful.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren