Re: Postgres 9.5 Beta 1 doesn't contain test_decoding.dll - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Zhou, Jun
Subject Re: Postgres 9.5 Beta 1 doesn't contain test_decoding.dll
Date
List pgsql-interfaces

Sorry for typo. It's Postgres 9.5 Beta 1 Win-64.

------------------
Best regards,
Zhou, Jun

From:  "Zhou, Jun";<zhj2378@qq.com>;
Date:  Tue, Nov 3, 2015 02:44 PM
To:  "pgsql-interfaces"<pgsql-interfaces@postgresql.org>;
Subject:  [INTERFACES] Postgres 9.5 Beta 1 doesn't contain test_decoding.dll

Hi all,

I installed Postgres 9.6 Beta 1 Win-64 version and found that it doesn't contain the default logical decoding plugin test_decoding.dll. Will the future release contain this plugin? I can't find any information in the document which says this plugin will be removed from default installation.

Without this plugin, logical decoding can not be used by default:

"test_decoding": No such file or directory

Thanks.

Best regards,

Zhou, Jun