about pgsql odbc insertion efficiency is very low - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From HIT . man
Subject about pgsql odbc insertion efficiency is very low
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hello authors

   I'm sorry email to you may you are in busy. When using PostgreSQL ODBC, I can't improve the speed of inserting into the database.  could you give me some guidance in using postgresql odbc driver.
  The details are as follows.When I use remote PostgreSQL ODBC to insert 10 million pieces of data from the client to the server, the speed is 130 minutes. I How can I improve my speed.
  This is a screenshot of my ODBC configuration.I used PostgreSQL ODBC version 11.01 X86 .
  Could you give me some suggestions to improve the insertion performance optimization. I will be very grateful
                                                                                                                Looking forward to hearing from you

Attachment