Unsubscribe - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Mark Roberts
Subject Unsubscribe
Date
List pgsql-sql
please remove my email from your database contacts.

Kind Regards,
Mark.

_______________________________________
Disclaimer: Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust

SECURITY WARNING RE: PATIENT OR OTHER CONFIDENTIAL DATA. Please note
that Internet E-mail is simply not a secure communication medium.
We strongly advise that you understand & observe this lack of security
when e-mailing us.

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.  If you have
received this email in error please notify your email administrator.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author of this email
and do not represent those of Great Ormond Street Hospital for
Children NHS Trust unless specifically stated.

VIRUSES: This email message has been checked for the presence of
computer viruses by Sophos antivirus software.  However, this does
not guarantee that this email is free of viruses, and the recipient
should perform their own check.