How to secure PostgreSQL Data for distribute?

From: Premsun Choltanwanich
Subject: How to secure PostgreSQL Data for distribute?
Date: ,
Re: How to secure PostgreSQL Data for distribute?  (Tino Wildenhain)
List: pgsql-hackers

customer.But I still have some questions in my mind on database security. I understand that everybody  who get my
applicationdatabase will be have a full control permission on my database in case that PostgreSQL already installed on
theircomputer and they are an administrator on PostgreSQL. So that mean data, structure and any ideas contain in
wayto make it all secure? Please advise.</div>