Re: make check regression "test stats" failed - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Mike Quinn
Subject Re: make check regression "test stats" failed
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I found my problem. My iptables setup was not allowing UDP communication
from source 127.0.0.1 and some high port to destination 127.0.0.1 and
the same high port. Once I allowed that communication the "test stats"
was ok. I ran a diff on the postmaster log file from an "ok" run and a
"failed" run and the only difference was the date/time, so there was no
indication there of this type of problem there.

Thanks,
Mike Quinn

"Mike Quinn" <mquinn@co.merced.ca.us> writes:
> [ $subject ]

The stats collector isn't starting, but you're not showing any
evidence
to suggest why.  Try looking in the postmaster log file for related
error messages.

            regards, tom lane