Re: [GENERAL] POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL

From: Owen Hartnett
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL  ("Selena Deckelmann", )
 Re: [GENERAL] POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
  Re: [GENERAL] POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL  (Stephen Frost, )
 Re: [GENERAL] POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL  (Richard Broersma Jr, )
 Re: [GENERAL] POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL  (Owen Hartnett, )
 Re: POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL  (Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum, )
  Re: POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL  ("Selena Deckelmann", )

At 3:30 PM -0800 11/21/07, Selena Deckelmann wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I have been looking into getting some woman-sized PostgreSQL shirts,
>in addition to the more typical men-sized tshirts. The particular
>style is American Apparel shirts, style # 2102. They are "normal
>looking" t-shirts, just proportioned a bit more correctly for a
>woman's body. The shirt says 'PostgreSQL' in small print on the front,
>and has the big elephant logo on the back. We'll most likely ask for a
>$20 donation to the PostgreSQL non-profit for each shirt.
>
>So, I'm conducting a small poll:
>
>If you are interested in a woman-sized shirt, please EMAIL ME DIRECTLY
>with a quantity, and size (XS, S, M, L, XL). If you would not wear a
>PostgreSQL woman-sized shirt yourself, please consider whether you
>would maybe get one as a gift for someone else this holiday season :)

In answer to your query, I believe the following SQL would do it:

Select count(*), size from postgresqlusers
where gender = 'female' or hasFemaleAcquaintance group by size;

If this doesn't work, what version are you using?

Oh....you're running a POLL!  Never mind.

-Owen