Re: A compare and/or sync. database structure? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From durumdara@gmail.com
Subject Re: A compare and/or sync. database structure?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

Thanks...

Sorry, but this is not good solution for me, because of the webserver is
not opened (port) to the net, and I must compare local, a web dbs.

So I try to find a solution, that can create a "map" from structure in
XML, text, etc., and I can get it with ftp and compare it...

First I search for a simple tool that can compare dbs in textual way...

dd