Problem with UTF-8 in Windows - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Charlie Clark
Subject Problem with UTF-8 in Windows
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

I've recently noticed a problem with pgAdmin on Windows when working with
UTF-8 data on Windows XP - the data looks wrong because the two-byte UTF-8
is getting mangled into Windows-1252. I tried to adjust the options but it
doesn't seem possible to select a UTF-8 font. How can I fix this?

BTW. the German translation of "Zeichensatz" for "Font" is misleading as
Zeichensatz is the code page and shouldn't, in theory, anything to do with
the typeface. "Schriftart" is the usual translation for font/typeface.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director