Re: pg_dump PostgreSQL 8.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From serafin segador
Subject Re: pg_dump PostgreSQL 8.4
Date
List pgsql-general
thank you all for your assistance.  i tried not to be adventurous tweaking
the configuration of a production system except for system upgrade which
has not failed on me before.  burned my fingers once.  i need to visit the
documentation and study more the admin side of the system.

thanks all.

raffy segador