Re: hi - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Lew
Subject Re: hi
Date
List pgsql-sql
John Summerfield wrote:
> Penchalaiah P. wrote:
>
>> Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Infinite
>> Computer Solutions
>
> It may be proprietary, but it shore ain't confidential!

Placing "confidential" on every document without regard for its content,
especially when some of it's publicly disseminated, can remove the protection
of confidentiality at law from all such marked documents in many
jurisdictions, including the U.S.  There must be discrimination applied in the
marking of information as "confidential".

Quite aside from the foolishness you pointed out of marking something
"confidential" then placing it into the public eye in an archived forum where
it will be visible by everybody forever.

Now we can publish everything ever written at or by Infinite Computer
Solutions without fear of liability.

--
Lew