Re: register a service in Windows - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Josi Perez (3T Systems)
Subject Re: register a service in Windows
Date
List pgsql-admin
Peter, thank you for your efforts in try to help me and sorry for send the message directly to you, not for the list.
No success yet - I'm starting (and stoping) manually the 2 extra services.

About the locale, I removed this option at initdb - I will try to solve this after the service is running.
If I use pg_ctl runservice, I got the message:
1063 ERROR_FAILED_SERVICE_CONTROLLER_CONNECT The service process could not connect to the service controller.

If I use pg_ctl register, I continue to receive the same error - no matter what I do:
can not open the service manager

I made a Google search and looks like no one have problems with pg_ctl register.
Probably I am doing a stupid thing, but I can not see what.
Sugestions?

Thank you in advance,
Josi Perez