Re: Fwd: installation of pgAdmin3 on SuSE8.2 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From blacknoz@club-internet.fr
Subject Re: Fwd: installation of pgAdmin3 on SuSE8.2
Date
Re: Fwd: installation of pgAdmin3 on SuSE8.2
List pgadmin-support
Hi "CT",

What I don't understand is why you have to install all wxWindows stuff. As far as I understood, all our packages (deb,
rpms,slack, freebsd) are linked statically. The only thing you should install is pgadmin3 package and its
dependencies...Did you try this first ?

If you really need to do the build by yourself, can you try what Mark suggested to pgadmin-support this morning and
tellus if it works for you ? Please also try to always cc to pgadmin-support and/or pgadmin-hackers lists. Be sure that
ifanybody has a beginning of an answer to give to you he will.

Jean-Michel, Mark has reported some informations on the build/install process on Suse 8.2 to pgadmin-support, can you
checkthat everything is up to date in documentation and that we didn't miss anything (dependencies and so on) ?

regards,
Raphaël