Re: Desktop integration - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From blacknoz@club-internet.fr
Subject Re: Desktop integration
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave,
concerning this last point, let's stay as we are. I finally had a look to debian postgresql-client package and it
createsa "Databases" entry in debian menu. So it seems to be the right place for debian menus at this time. I'll also
havea look to gnome/kde/unified desktop specification and registered sections when I'll have the time for it... For the
momentI'm building the beta2 :)

Cheers,

Raphaël

>> Sounds good to me, but then may be we should leave it in
>> "tools" instead
>> of "databases" entry. Although I prefer "Databases", "tools" is a
>> section I found from a scratch install it was not the case of
>> "databases" which I added by hand. What do you think ?
>
>Hmm, I have neither on KDE 3.1 on Slackware 9. Closest I have is Development. Thoughts anyone? Should it be
standardisedor distro specific?