Re: pgadmin3 stops working when trying to access/show cert - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From blacknoz@club-internet.fr
Subject Re: pgadmin3 stops working when trying to access/show cert
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dear Christian,

are you using pgadmin3's debian packages ?
If yes, which one ? Stable / Testing / Unstable ?

Andreas :
stable packages are dynamically linked against libpq 7.2.x dyn libraries/headers... Testing and unstable are linked
with 7.3.x.
Maybe it can be something to follow ?

If you suspect something concerning the debian package, I will have a look at this tonight.

Regards,

Raphaël