Re: Plans for solving the VACUUM problem - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Doug McNaught
Subject Re: Plans for solving the VACUUM problem
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:

[...]

> There you have it.  If people like this, I'm prepared to commit to
> making it happen for 7.2.  Comments, objections, better ideas?

I'm just commenting from the peanut gallery, but it looks really
well-thought-out to me.  I like the general "fast, good enough, not
necessarily perfect" approach you've taken.

I'd be happy to help test and debug once things get going.

-Doug
--
The rain man gave me two cures; he said jump right in,
The first was Texas medicine--the second was just railroad gin,