Re: Problems accessing TCL functions - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Pete Jewell
Subject Re: Problems accessing TCL functions
Date
List pgsql-novice
Colby Meyer <cmeyer@hiscorp.net> writes:

> Running Red Hat 7.0,
> Have installed the following all from rpms
> postgresql-devel-7.0.2-17
> postgresql-python-7.0.2-17
> postgresql-7.0.2-17
> postgresql-jdbc-7.0.2-17
> postgresql-perl-7.0.2-17
> postgresql-server-7.0.2-17
> postgresql-tk-7.0.2-17
> postgresql-odbc-7.0.2-17
> postgresql-tcl-7.0.2-17
>
> When I attempt to connect to database with pg_connect, the command is
> not recognized...

What about psql?  When you say the command is not recognised, do you
mean that bash complains that it can't find it?

You may want to upgrade to 7.0.3 via RPMS from the postgresql web site
- although we're quite happily running 7.1 here.

--
Pete Jewell
Example Systems Ltd.