Re: Misplaced modifier in Postgresql license - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Christopher Browne
Subject Re: Misplaced modifier in Postgresql license
Date
List pgsql-admin
In the last exciting episode, pgman@candle.pha.pa.us (Bruce Momjian) wrote:
> I would hate to be the only license that OpenBSD doesn't like.  :-)

I think you haven't conversed with Theo enough [shudder...]

You wouln't want him to prefer the GPL, would you :-).
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="cbbrowne.com" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/internet.html