Re: postgre training providers? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Christopher Browne
Subject Re: postgre training providers?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Martha Stewart called it a Good Thing whenstuart.jones@skillbox.com ("Stuart Jones")wrote:
> Unfortunately there are currently no PostgreSQL classes listed in the
> training-classes.com directory. I know that someone on this list a least
> knows someone who provides such a program.
>
> http://www.training-classes.com/courses/intro.html
>
> The more people who learn how to use it the better it's future will be

<delurk> I'm working on some material for a presentation late this
month; if it works out, I'll see what I can provide... </delurk>
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="cbbrowne.com" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/postgresql.html