Re: cannot initdb - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Doug McNaught
Subject Re: cannot initdb
Date
List pgsql-general
Joseph Koenig <joe@jwebmedia.com> writes:

> Someone please tell me they have experience with PostgreSQL inside a
> FreeBSD jail. I desperately need to get PostgreSQL up and running and
> this is the one roadblock. Someone please help. This is what I get in
> the jail:
>
> %ipcs -s
> ipcs: short read
> SVID semaphores facility not configured in the system

Definitely sounds like something for the FreeBSD lists.  Might be a
bug in the jail system from what you've said above.  Good luck...

-Doug
--
Doug McNaught       Wireboard Industries      http://www.wireboard.com/

      Custom software development, systems and network consulting.
      Java PostgreSQL Enhydra Python Zope Perl Apache Linux BSD...