Re: PostgreSQl and Informix - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Christopher Browne
Subject Re: PostgreSQl and Informix
Date
List pgsql-general
Centuries ago, Nostradamus foresaw when pgman@candle.pha.pa.us (Bruce Momjian) would write:
> The only one I know that does it is a commerical product from
> PeerDirect, http://www.peerdirect.com.

DataMirror does this sort of thing too, although their bias is Oracle
+ DB/2.

(When Nigel and Wally, whom I used to work with, started out, the main
point was to copy AS/400 DB/2 data over from 'departmental' systems to
load it into central Oracle DBMSes...)

If offered actual money, they'd doubtless consider ports to additional
DBMSes...
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.mca@" "enworbbc"))
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/multiplexor.html