Re: Perhaps silly question about empty search_path - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jerry Sievers
Subject Re: Perhaps silly question about empty search_path
Date
List pgsql-general
Jerry Sievers <jerry@jerrysievers.com> writes:

> Hello;
>
> To begin with, I'm not certain how useful it would be... that said; it
> seems odd that a role or DB can have it's config search_path set to
> empty string but you can't explicitly set it that way.

Ugh!

Sorry.  I forgot to see if set_config('search_path', '', true/false) does
the trick and it does.

Well, anyway... I got stuck on it since accomplishing what I had
intended wasn't straight forward :-)

Thanks

Jerry Sievers   732 365-2844 (work)     Production Database Administrator
                305 321-1144 (mobil    WWW E-Commerce Consultant