Re: event trigger API documentation? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: event trigger API documentation?
Date
Re: event trigger API documentation?
Re: event trigger API documentation?
List pgsql-hackers
> You can be as much silent as you want in marketing materials (though
> maybe Berkus will disagree with you about being silent there), but it is
> not admissible to be silent in the documentation or pretend the feature
> is not there.  Whatever got committed, however small, needs to be
> properly documented.

Definitely, yes.

The only questions in this thread are:
 - only docs or docs + contrib example?
   Tom said it's too late for the contrib example.
 - what about support for PLs other than C and PLpgSQL?
   It used to be part of the patch, and I don't understand well enough   the development calendar to guess if I'm
supposedto extract that   from earlier patch or if that's too late for 9.3. I'm not sure   what Peter's idea are wrt to
thecalendar here.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine