Re: plpgsql EXECUTE will not set FOUND - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: plpgsql EXECUTE will not set FOUND
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:

> Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine@hi-media.com> writes:
>> But it will set GET DIAGNOSTIC ... = ROW_COUNT, am I being told on IRC.
>
> This has been discussed before, please read archives.

The thread I found is pretty content free as far as answering my
question goes. http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2009-06/msg00208.php

I'll go search for more, meantime I'll just add the main goal of this
new thread is to have -hackers know there is a real user demand for
having EXECUTE set FOUND the same way it sets GET DIAGNOSTIC.

Regards,
--
dim