Re: CREATE EVENT TRIGGER syntax - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: CREATE EVENT TRIGGER syntax
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> So do we want to keep that "AND" in the 9.3beta and 9.4 documentation?

The grammar as in gram.y still allows the AND form, and I think we're
used to maintain documentation that matches the code here. So I think it
makes sense to remove both capabilities as we failed to deliver any
other filter.

But if we wanted to clean that, what about having the grammar check for
the only one item we support rather than waiting until into
CreateEventTrigger() to ereport a syntax error?

--
Dimitri Fontaine