Re: in-catalog Extension Scripts and Control parameters (templates?) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: in-catalog Extension Scripts and Control parameters (templates?)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
> Um ... what's with those hstore changes?

Just showing how we could deal with shipping 1.1 in the future, it's not
meant to be applied as-is. Part of the feature set in there comes from
when Robert complained that we can't have
 CREATE EXTENSION hstore;

install version 1.1 from 1.0 plus 1.0--1.1 upgrade path. It so happens
that with extension templates, that features is needed for pg_dump
purposes, so it's included in this patch.

I've left the hstore changes to show it off only.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine