Re: middleware for PostgreSQL: sneak preview - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gunnar Rønning
Subject Re: middleware for PostgreSQL: sneak preview
Date
List pgsql-general
* "Jon Garfunkel" <garf@look.boston.ma.us> wrote:

| This is similar in functionality to some commerical and opensource O/R
| toolkits I've seen, except that I've created a much more rigorous XML
| framework. In addition, I'm putting much application-level development
| constructs into the XML. I also have engines which can show the schema
| documentation, prototypes, and runtime servlet based on the XML.

Which open source O/R tools have you been looking into ?
Have you had a look at Torque in the Turbine project at jakarta.apache.org ?
Torque generates sql schema and O/R layer based on a XML schema.

--
Gunnar Rønning - gunnar@polygnosis.com
Senior Consultant, Polygnosis AS, http://www.polygnosis.com/