pgDay Paris, France! - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject pgDay Paris, France!
Date
List pgsql-announce
The first ever pgDay Paris will be held in Paris France on April 21,
2015. It will feature a full day with a single track of PostgreSQL
presentations from both local and global speakers covering a wide range
of topics. For more information about the conference, please see our
website at http://pgday.paris/.

This conference welcomes French and English spoken presentations.

We are very soon to open proposals for presentations at the conference.
We hope to see submissions from people new in the community as well as
seasoned PostgreSQL experts, from both locals and representatives of the
global community. In short, from anybody who has an interesting story to
tell about PostgreSQL, whether it's a deeply technical talk or a story
about a successful (or failed) usage. Presentations can be of either 45
minutes, 20 minutes or a lightning talk, at the choice of the speaker.
Please see http://pgday.paris/callforpapers/ for details, it will soon
be open for submissions.

Early bird registration, with a limited number of tickets, will open soon.

Finally, we are also looking for sponsors! We have two different levels of
sponsorship, to make sure there is a choice for everybody. If you are
interested, please see http://pgday.paris/sponsors/.

We look forward to seeing you in Paris in April!
--
Dimitri Fontaine