Re: [HACKERS] plpgsql problem.. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Subject Re: [HACKERS] plpgsql problem..
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Just an additional comment.
>
> I re-configured and re-installed Postgre and there is no change...
>
> I'm baffled....
   Which  version  of  PostgreSQL  and  how  do  you install the   PL/pgSQL language in the database?
   In either case, the support  script  you're  using  issues  a   damaged  CREATE  FUNCTION command for the PL
handler.Somehow   the  build/install  did  not  replace  it  with  the   actual   installation path.

   After that, initdb again and anything should be fine.

Jan