Re: [HACKERS] Re: New developer globe - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: New developer globe
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck) writes:
> >> Also I think putting the photos below the globe (at least in addition)
> >> might be better because for people digging around in Europe or the North
> >> American east coast it obscures too much and it's also hard to get an
> >> overview.
>
> >     I could turn the text in the pages body into a table and  add
> >     the images there too. But I absolutely like them in the popup
> >     and will let them in.
>
> When I was looking at the page last night, I could *not* get Netscape
> to show me the images in the popups at all; I just got the "unloaded
> image" icon.  This probably had something to do with the fact that
> I normally browse with autoload images off, and had come to the page
> in that state.  There's no way to click on an image that's inside a
> popup to get it to load :-(.  But even after I turned on autoload
> and reloaded the page, no popup images.

    Should be better now. I've turned the body into the mentioned
    table.  IMHO  this  requires  that  we  get  images  for  ALL
    developers, since the current mixing of items with/without is
    ugly.

    The images referenced in the body are  the  same  as  is  the
    popup.  Thus, when you've loaded them (maybe with the general
    Images button) they should popup.

    Works at least with Netscape4.6 Linux.

Jan