Re: [HACKERS] The new globe - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Subject Re: [HACKERS] The new globe
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> >     Would ANYONE who's listed or pinned on the page/graphic,  and
> >     those who want to be, please drop me a little note including:
> >
> >     o   the  complete  name,  maybe  title  (if  they  want)  and
> >         location   (like   {in|near}   Hamburg,   Germany).   For
> >         locations usually unknown in the world (like Harsefeld in
> >         my case) we use a bigger town close to that and say near.
> >     o   the LAT/LON position of their location so I don't have to
> >         lookup everyone in my maps,
> >     o   the correct eMail address,
> >     o   and  most  important, the contributions they have made to
> >         PostgreSQL.
>
> Yes, please folks, let's send him the updates.

    Just  uploaded the latest version. You need a Shift+Reload to
    get the latest image corresponding to the map. I polished  it
    up a little, filled water into some lakes and added some text
    to the lower half.

    Added are:

        Oleg Bartunov,
        Byron Nikolaidis (just the pin) and
        Lamar Owen.

    Now the east coast is more packed - just like europe. :-)

    In the text section I've added  another  cathegory  "Non-code
    contributors".  That's where I added Oleg.

Jan