Re: New developer globe (was: Re: [HACKERS] Interesting Quote you might - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Subject Re: New developer globe (was: Re: [HACKERS] Interesting Quote you might
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Lamar Owen wrote:

> Jan Wieck wrote:
> >     I've setup an example for the new developers page at
> >
> >     <http://www.PostgreSQL.ORG/~wieck>
> >
> >     The image size is adjusted for the page width.
> >
> >     To   maintain   the   hotspots  I  made  a  little,  slightly
> >     overspecialized, Tcl/Tk application that creates the imagemap
> >     so it can easily be pasted into the page.
>
> I get a Javascript error:
> JavaScript Error: http://www.PostgreSQL.ORG/~wieck/, line 51:
>
> pg_dot_start is not defined.

    Ooops  -  thanks and corrected, try again. I forgot to remove
    the onLoad() in the <body>.  That  blinking-dot  stuff  isn't
    required  anymore  since  the globe looks already nice enough
    without animation.

> Again, THIS GLOBE IS STUNNING!

    Tnx :-)

Jan