Re: [SQL] offtopic: odbc C frontend for linux? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Subject Re: [SQL] offtopic: odbc C frontend for linux?
Date
List pgsql-sql

> Hi all,
>
> I need to connect to odbc data sources with a linux C prg. Can I do
> it? (And how? ;-)

    Not that offtopic IMHO.

    Sybase  offers  an ODBC client library (ctlib). This is AFAIK
    freely available for Linux (binary only and other OS versions
    are told to cost money).

    I  never  played  around with it, but I've read that it could
    also contact other ODBC datasources like MS SQL-Server. Might
    be worth looking at it.

Jan