Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Subject Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Chris Bitmead wrote:

> I'm convinced that pg_dump / psql restore doesn't seem to restore VIEWs
> properly. Anybody else seen this?

    More details please!

    There  must  be  something  wrong  in the rule utilities when
    backparsing the views CREATE  RULE  statement.   I  need  the
    definition  of  the  view,  the  underlying  tables  and  the
    (schema) output of pg_dump to track it down.

Jan