Re: [HACKERS] PyGreSQL 2.4 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From D'Arcy" "J.M." Cain
Subject Re: [HACKERS] PyGreSQL 2.4
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thus spake Hannu Krosing
> "D'Arcy J.M. Cain" wrote:
> > I have a new version of of PyGreSQL (2.4) ready to release.  I am only
> > waiting for 6.5 to be released as the README refers to it.
>
> Does it still work with 6.4.2 ?

I haven't used anything new so I assume so.  In fact, at the last minute I
changed the ftp URLs to the various packages to http URLs of the home pages
so I could go ahead an release now I suppose.  The only thing is that the
NetBSD package that installs it refers to 6.5 which I will submit a change
for as soon as 6.5 is released and the new distribution file is available.