Re: [INTERFACES] pgaccess for windows - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From reedstrm@wallace.ece.rice.edu (Ross J. Reedstrom)
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] pgaccess for windows
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
> Hello,
> I have downloaded pgaccess for windows and when I try to launch
> pgaccess.tcl I get "couldn't load file "libpgtcl.dll": invalid argument
> while executing "load libpgtcl.dll" (procedure "main" line 4) invoked from

Hmm, did you download the pgaccess.zip file? that contains pgaccess.tcl,
libpgtcl.dll, and libpq.dll on a single folder. After unzipping, leave
the pgacess.tcl file in that folder, and launch it directly from there. It
should have no problem finding its libraries, then.

Ross

P.S. what versions of pgaccess and tcl/tk do you have installed?

NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer